What is the Best Way to Get Cash Now?
You never know what kind of financial challenges are coming your way, so access to fast finance solutions is a plus. When you need to get cash now, several short-term lending resources provide access you can count on – even with an imperfect credit history.
How much would you like to borrow?
Representative Example: Rates from 49.9% APR to max 1333% APR. Minimum Loan Length is 1 month. Maximum Loan Length is 36 months. Representative Example: £250 borrowed for 30 days. Total amount repayable is £310.00. Interest charged is £60.00, annual interest rate of 292% (fixed). Representative 669.35% APR (variable).
Online Loans and Other Ways to Get Cash Now
Financial conditions change rapidly – particularly for UK families living from payday to payday. A single unexpected bill or extra expense can be enough to disrupt cash flow at home. Feeling a financial pinch, you may require additional resources to cover costs between paydays. When your paycheck doesn’t quite stretch from one salary day to the next, consider these alternative funding resources for access to money in a hurry.
- Friends and Family – Friends and family loans offer a simplified lending solution for individuals with access to private loans. The convenient lending alternative sidesteps some of the delays associated with traditional bank loans, but the informal funding approach may turn sour if participating parties disagree. For trouble-free friends and family finance, put your repayment terms in written form, providing both the payday lenders and loan recipient with signed copies of the agreement.
- Online Loans – Online lenders specialise in providing small amounts of money to help UK workers extend their earnings until payday. When you need to get cash now, payday loans, instant loans, and other online resources may offer the fastest access to cash. In constrast to banks and other conventional lenders, online providers address the need for speed, using a simple online application to approve candidates. Your online request receives immediate attention, and a brief pre-approval credit review takes a fraction of the time required for a bank to conduct an in-depth credit check.
- Credit Cards – Revolving accounts extend terms from month-to-month, allowing users to add new charges even whilst repaying past balances. Credit card convenience is nothing new to UK consumers; plastic is a go-to resource for cashless commerce. Users relay on cards too much, by some measures, leaving many households saddled with excess credit card debt. Although your purchase may be warranted, utilising your credit card can result in a familiar, expensive pattern, carrying debt from one month to the next, as interest grows on top of interest. In order to break the unhealthy cycle, experts recommend paying more than your monthly minimums and maintaining a healthy debt-to-income ratio.
- Conventional Bank Loans – Building societies, credit unions, and UK banks offer myriad funding solutions, ranging from long-term instalment arrangements to revolving credit card accounts. The diverse resources can help with a car or house purchase and other secured financial transactions. Though conventional institutions are reliable, securing a bank loan takes time. In order to get cash now, you may have to explore quicker lending alternatives, such as payday products and other short-term finance solutions.
- Extra Earnings – When financial demands strike without warning, earning extra money can help keep your finances afloat until payday. From one-off jobs to online sales, creative earning opportunities may be enough to boost your income, without losing a step between salary days.
Convenience, Speed and Simplicity
Instant loans, payday loans, and other short-term funding opportunities originate online, providing straightforward credit alternatives for working adults needing access to cash before payday. The loans present several advantages, compared to traditional lending opportunities put forth by banks and building societies. As you measure the pros and cons of various short-term finance strategies, consider the benefits of small online loans.
- Apply Online – When you need a bank loan, traditional lending institutions may require you to apply in person or submit extensive documentation supporting your loan request. Online alternatives allow you to apply from your tablet or computer, submitting a simple electronic funding request.
- Get Fast Answers About Your Loan Request – Short loan turnaround times are important when you want to get cash now. Because they specialise in fast funding, online lenders quickly process your loan request, providing immediate answers about its status. Whether or not you’re accepted, you’ll know right away. Upon approval for online financing, loan proceeds are transferred directly to your current account, further streamlining the efficient funding process.
- Receive Direct Transfers to Your Current Account – Loan applicants are required to provide current account information, so that online lenders can provide direct loan transfers, without delays. Your current account also provides a payment platform for repaying your online loan.
- Spend the Money as You Wish – Finance options are often limited to specific functions, such as mortgage financing, fast loans for bad credit, and student finance. Various online lending alternatives allow flexible usage, accommodating your most urgent financial priorities.
- Custom Loans – Online lenders offer small loans in exactly the amount needed to address immediate spending concerns. Whether you need £2,500 for costly house repair, or less than £500 to help with monthly bills, online lenders are prepared to offer short-term solutions.
- Repay Your Loan Starting on Payday – Short-term loans require prompt repayment, starting on your next payday. A flexible payback schedule aligns with your pay periods, ensuring money is available as each payment comes due.
- Brokered Lending Services – Boutell is a broker, connecting loan applicants with top online lenders. The service allows you to submit a single online application for review, to be matched with a suitable provider from Boutell’s short-term lender network. Loan brokers do the legwork, so you don’t have to, eliminating the time-consuming search for reliable finance alternatives.
- High Approval Rates – Conventional lenders follow exacting acceptance guidelines, requiring qualified applicants to meet strict credit standards. A low credit score or inconsistencies in your credit file can interfere with traditional loan approval at banks and building societies. Alternative lenders offer fast approval, with high acceptance rates. Even with imperfect credit you may be able to get cash now, using your stable employment and pending paycheck to qualify for online loans.
What’s the Money For?
Diverse spending concerns prompt people to get cash now, so online providers offer small loans without spending restrictions. Though the resource won’t help with long-range financing for major purchases, online lending alternatives do provide access to enough quick cash for financial demands such as:
- University Expense – UK Student Finance offers student loans for tuition and other higher education spending. However, even with low-interest government-backed loans to prop up school budgets, many university families still experience difficulty making ends meet, whilst earning credentials. In addition to personal savings and school loans, working students and their parents may also turn to short-term online solutions for related expenses such as books, housing, and meals.
- Health Emergencies – Health setbacks often emerge unexpectedly, creating financial dilemmas for those affected by illness, as well as caregivers supporting sick friends and family members. Travel, missed time from work, medical supplies, dietary requirements, and other health-related costs can strain your budget before payday.
- Car Repairs – Planned motoring expense such as buying new tyres and conducting regular maintenance are costly in their own right, but unexpected car repairs have an even greater impact on family finances. From minor mechanical repairs to kerbside breakdowns, the cost of getting back on the roadway can easily deplete your monthly reserves, calling for outside help making ends meet.
- Cost of Living Increases – Rising prices can undermine household cash flow, before you have time to adjust for cost of living increases. When your bills are on the up, but household income trails, a small, short-term loan can help you stay current with monthly commitments, whilst responding to rising household expense.
- Moving Expense – Moving house can disrupt your budget. From the cost of hiring a removal company to the price paid for packing supplies; moving day can become expensive. Without money saved for your move, you may run short of cash whilst moving house. If you’re fortunate enough to be reimbursed by your employer, moving may not set you back. If not, a £500 loan provides outside assistance to help get the job done.
- Household Updates – Updating a failed kitchen appliance or broken-down boiler probably isn’t in your budget. Loans between paydays assist with immediate access to cash for repairs and replacement. From a few hundred pounds for a new clothes washer to a couple thousand for flooring updates, the flexible lending resource serves as a financial safety net when urgent updates call for financial assistance.
- Travel and Holiday – Credit card convenience and buyer protection may warrant using plastic on holiday, but the resulting balance can also be hard to manage. Holiday savings serve as the best finance solution for getaways, furnishing fun money without lingering interest charges. When your travel savings run dry, online loans allow you to get cash now, with a short repayment period following your holiday break.
Online lenders assist with short-term finance solutions for emergencies and unforeseen expense. The flexible loans provide instant access to cash for urgent financial challenges. When cash flow falters, consider online loans for a speedy financial recovery.